Words of the heart mot du coeur palabra de el corazón

Words of the heart  mot du coeur  palabra de el corazón
Words of the heart mot du coeur palabra de el corazón

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Melody hearts in love - coeurs Melody dans l'adoration - corazones de la melodía en la adoración

Follow the words of the heart of the site here

Composer ticking sound of your absence ....
And dress me wear my heart ache ....
On the pulse of your departure ......
And on the strings Ahqk .....
Wounds dancing to the tunes of my memories

heart beat ....

________#######________


Compositeur tic-tac de votre absence ....
Et habille me porte mon mal de coeur ....
Sur l'impulsion de votre départ ......
Et sur les cordes Ahqk .....
Plaies danser sur les airs de mes souvenirs

battement de coeur ....

________########_________


Compositor marcando sonido de su ausencia ....
Y el vestido me pongo mi dolor de corazón ....
En el pulso de su salida ......
Y en las cuerdas Ahqk .....
Heridas a bailar al ritmo de mis recuerdos

El latido del corazón ....

_________########__________




ecomedfot salellite

I hope I enjoyed with these thoughts ... both inquiries please contact us on this page are ready to answer anything going on in your mind You ask and we answer ... Leave us a comment ....

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 Words of the heart _ mot du coeur _ palabra de el corazón.