Words of the heart mot du coeur palabra de el corazón

Words of the heart  mot du coeur  palabra de el corazón
Words of the heart mot du coeur palabra de el corazón

Thursday, June 30, 2016

the sound of love - Voix de l'Amour- Voz del Amor

Follow the words of the heart of the site here
While visiting me voted

I do not pretend to know him

When I hear my name pronounced

Tearful hug him

_______#######______

Tout en me visitant voté

Je ne prétends pas le connaître

Quand j'entends prononcer mon nom

l'accolade Tearful

_______#######_________

Mientras me visitar votado

No pretendo a conocerlo

Cuando escucho mi nombre pronunciado

lo abrazó entre lágrimas

______########_________




ecomedfot salellite

I hope I enjoyed with these thoughts ... both inquiries please contact us on this page are ready to answer anything going on in your mind You ask and we answer ... Leave us a comment ....

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 Words of the heart _ mot du coeur _ palabra de el corazón.