Words of the heart mot du coeur palabra de el corazón

Words of the heart  mot du coeur  palabra de el corazón
Words of the heart mot du coeur palabra de el corazón

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Beach love -

Follow the words of the heart of the site here
On the shore of glass

I was drawing love as love

I content myself with the fire b Riot ash

The dream of offerings columns of smoke

And keep me awake on your chest Icon
And dream

________########________

Sur la rive du verre

Je dessinais comme l'amour adorant

Je me contente de l'incendie b cendres Riot

Le rêve d'offrandes colonnes de fumée

Et me garder éveillé sur votre poitrine Icône
Et rêve

______########________

En la orilla del vaso

Yo estaba dibujando como el amor adorante

Me contento con el fuego cenizas b Riot

El sueño de las ofertas de columnas de humo

Y mantenerme despierto en su icono en el pecho
y el sueño

________######________


ecomedfot salellite

I hope I enjoyed with these thoughts ... both inquiries please contact us on this page are ready to answer anything going on in your mind You ask and we answer ... Leave us a comment ....

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 Words of the heart _ mot du coeur _ palabra de el corazón.