Words of the heart mot du coeur palabra de el corazón

Words of the heart  mot du coeur  palabra de el corazón
Words of the heart mot du coeur palabra de el corazón

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Pulses longing -Impulsions désir - pulsos anhelo

Follow the words of the heart of the site here

I pulse

You all my words

Write it down of my heart

And send it with whispers passion

Between Woody and love

To tell you how much I miss

You, my life


-----------------*********------------------


I impulsion

Vous avez tous mes mots

Écrivez-le de mon coeur

Et l'envoyer avec chuchotements passion

Entre Woody et l'amour

Pour vous dire combien je manque

Vous, ma vie


----------------*********---------------


me pulso

Todos ustedes mis palabras

Escríbelo de mi corazón

Y enviarlo con susurros pasión

Entre Woody y el amor

A decir cuánto extraño

Usted, mi vida


--------------------*********-----------------






ecomedfot salellite

I hope I enjoyed with these thoughts ... both inquiries please contact us on this page are ready to answer anything going on in your mind You ask and we answer ... Leave us a comment ....

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 Words of the heart _ mot du coeur _ palabra de el corazón.