Words of the heart mot du coeur palabra de el corazón

Words of the heart  mot du coeur  palabra de el corazón
Words of the heart mot du coeur palabra de el corazón

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Moon in the language of love - Lune dans la langue de l'amour - Luna en el lenguaje del amor love you chat love links

Follow the words of the heart of the site here

My sense is greater than the language

My feeling towards you beyond voice

In vain what I write

I love you involuntarily

You are my soul and my heart beat

You are the moon passion


------------**********------------

Mon sentiment est plus grande que la langue

Mon sentiment envers vous au-delà de la voix

En vain ce que j'écris

Je t'aime involontairement

Vous êtes mon âme et mon battement de coeur

Vous êtes la passion de la lune


-----------**********-----------

Mi sensación es mayor que la lengua

Mi sentimiento hacia usted allá de la voz

En vano lo que escribo

Te amo involuntariamente

Eres mi alma y mi latido del corazón

Usted es la pasión de la luna

-------------***********----------


love you chat 
love links


ecomedfot salellite

I hope I enjoyed with these thoughts ... both inquiries please contact us on this page are ready to answer anything going on in your mind You ask and we answer ... Leave us a comment ....

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 Words of the heart _ mot du coeur _ palabra de el corazón.