Words of the heart mot du coeur palabra de el corazón

Words of the heart  mot du coeur  palabra de el corazón
Words of the heart mot du coeur palabra de el corazón

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Nostalgia heart - coeur Nostalgia - nostalgia del corazón

Follow the words of the heart of the site here
Whatever a woman ...

Holds my heart in her hands

I asked God

do not leave me

So what I am, if you're not

I love you so very

-------*********----------



Quelle que soit une femme ...

Dit mon cœur dans ses mains

Je demandai à Dieu

ne me quitte pas

Donc ce que je suis, si vous n'êtes pas

Je t'aime tellement


--------********----------


Cualquiera que sea una mujer ...

Tenga a mi corazón en sus manos

Le pedí a Dios

no me dejes

Así que lo que soy, si no estás

Te amo por lo que muy


------------**********-------------



Download, game, software, mobile, new, full, Android, Nokia, iPhone, download, free, FreeBSD, Yemen Arab, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, combat, better, adapter, voice, IM, Yahoo, Hotmail, Facebook, Twitter YouTube, Nadim, love, links, Mer-Mer, without tiring, China, Java, Apple, Sony Ericsson, English News, Technology, Software, Update, Wireless, Phones, explain, Photoshop, pictures, phone, Yemeni, user Computer, conversation, Chat, Facebook, Facebook, registration, design, protection, viruses, key, download, free Daonlod, manager, stronger, faster, than, net, network, Syria, Ringtones, Music, Movies, Music, run

ecomedfot salellite

I hope I enjoyed with these thoughts ... both inquiries please contact us on this page are ready to answer anything going on in your mind You ask and we answer ... Leave us a comment ....

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 Words of the heart _ mot du coeur _ palabra de el corazón.