Words of the heart mot du coeur palabra de el corazón

Words of the heart  mot du coeur  palabra de el corazón
Words of the heart mot du coeur palabra de el corazón

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Tell you the story ..... ALAN.... and .......Marissa ****** Today the title tale fire adoration

Follow the words of the heart of the site here
The story will partitioning into several sections each time you add a part ...

Whenever any portion publish books


Follow us always have new



**********




Tell you the story .....

ALAN ........ and ............ Marissa





----------- ****** --------


Today the title tale fire adoration




------------************---------------

We will start the narrative


----------

-1-
part One


My name is Marissa and I am 26 years old left school in the third year of secondary ...
Live in my house with my mom and dad and three brothers ... I learned several professions and most recently completed Scritarih and what to learn Sekatarya I can not find work and stayed at home ...
Besides the fact that my family is very conservative and militants ... do not leave me out on my own ... so I thought that I only walked on this earth ............ follow in the next section



************-----------*********

-2- 

The second part



I am a girl did not come out with one that does not belong to my family as I have not done anything to do with the rest of my life with strangers men despite being a beautiful girl ... .. long tall and white-skinned ... my hair long and I have a coherent and attractive body fills the eye. ...

  Craves a young man sees me ... to go out with my family ... words bother me young, but the principle is that I do not get ahead parametric and I maintain my honor and value my family ...

  But my problem, I would love to get out and romp and love wearing clothes ... and I love freedom so much ... but my family so much conservative to the point that they deny me out of the house by myself ... as they're watching I highly on my room ....


..............follow in the next section


---------------************---------------

-3-
the third part


I feel I can no longer breathe with my family .. proposed to me many of the young people but every time I reject them because of flaws in their morals ....

Erosion has become a mother sees the stares contempt and says, my daughter, you are growing up in the age of what all these conditions then hear me speak a barrage of insults and so tired psychologically painful ... because I began to feel that he is no longer a place for me with my family ....

  Besides, I am weary of want to live life, and I said I'm not in me I lack anything I thank God, but luck is not always with me .............

 follow in the next section

----------*********------------


-4-
part Four


Thinking to find solutions began to increase with the passage of days about the young people who are offering to my speech and did not accept ...

  Because the love was my dream to get married abroad in Europe .... In one day I was sitting in my seat at the Corner of the pillars of the house was watching television and I chat FACEBOOK ...

Until I receive a call a friend request from someone named ALAN looked Fei its profile and found that he lives in Paris and is something that empowering accept the request of his friendship, and began chatting with him ....

 follow in the next section

--------- ******** ---------

-5-
Five part


He gave a salute and then you answer it and little by little we started to get to know each other ...

ALAN I said from the capital and live in Paris, France, I am 30 years old work in a telecommunications company
I told him I'm from the capital, also I am 26 years old ..

  And from that day we became chat every day with each other ...

 follow in the next section

---- ********* ---------

-6-
Part VI


After a period between us became relieved to chat to him and it is also the same sense ....
  We've become share our secrets and you tell him you like a brother, and like my friend who is close ....
I can chat with you relieved to tell you with all my ambitions and all the secrets of my family and all my dreams ... and in a few days did not open a Facebook account 5 days due to social Dgheit I passed out because of the many young people who come to my speech and does not accept them ....

 follow in the next section

--------*********----------

-7-

Part VII


Mom always smell .. Lnak and we hated each stubbornness made thee not receptive of their now grown up and will advance your age ....
 just makes more enemies of this situation ...
 all of them are in sync now they are their children, and you are interested in to Facebook only .. ...
 that night grew early and got up early you open my account on Facebook until I find a letter from the young man says .... 
Where were you? Why do not intrusive to your account?


--------*********---------

8

Part 8

How do you leave me puzzled This is not good work from you ... I told him I will explain to you, but do not rush ... told me I do not want to hear anything from you and then closed his account .....
Then for a while I said to myself I do not need you now go and what your business ....
Go and play with distant Me If ... and after a while went into the account again and sent a message that says tell a what your what happened with you and asked me to pardon him for what happened because his behavior was not correct and explained that he feared may have hated it struck me. ...

I told him you do not have every right to, and I explained the situation to him because of the circumstances of which I have ever had .....

--------*******---------
9
Part 9


So my situation with my family every day insulting and cursing so tired of life and along with this Prevent go out on my own and see what the rest of the girls on the current Athsr Aqnt inside me but I'm always patient ....

Until the arrival of Faraj Allah .... One day I was sleeping even offer to my room, my brother Aoukdhana ...
He said Astiqda Tbakan dormant at this time and began to scream and say at night Being vigilant with online and in the morning you sleep mandate bitch ... urban coffee because my mother is not at home .....

  I told him what my brother back to you scream

-------****--------
-10-
Part 10









ecomedfot salellite

I hope I enjoyed with these thoughts ... both inquiries please contact us on this page are ready to answer anything going on in your mind You ask and we answer ... Leave us a comment ....

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 Words of the heart _ mot du coeur _ palabra de el corazón.